IVS GROUP S.A. Official Statement: updating of Privacy requirements pursuant to the new GDPR EU 2016/679
IVS GROUP S.A. (hereinafter and for the sake of brevity also IVS) hereby informs all Customers and Suppliers that all activities required to update the data processing methods and operations are currently being put in place, so as to fully transpose ‐ within 25 May 2018 ‐ the new European data protection regulations, in particular the requirements of the GDPR. General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
What changes have been introduced?
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Information on Privacy pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
This information (“Information”), pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Italian Protection of Personal Data Code – herein referred to as “Code”) refers to anyone who communicates their personal data, including, but not limited to, using web services accessible from this website (“Site”).
This Information regulates the methods with which IVS Group
collects, archives, uses, communicates or processes in any way the personal data collected by users of the Site (“Users”).
The term “Personal Data” is intended as any information relating to an individual person, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, by referencing any other information, herein including a personal identification number (art. 4, letter B, Code).
IVS Groupcan periodically edit, integrate or update this Information, in consideration of any amendments to applicable laws
or provisions issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority (“Authority”), or rather, services offered on the Site. Edited or updated Information is applied and brought to the attention of all relevant persons, as soon as it is implemented, by publishing it on the Site. Consequently, each User is invited to periodically access the Site to check for any updated Information.
User Personal Data processed by IVS Group(“Data Processing”), saved on its servers or those of its partners, as detailed below, can be collected using various methods, more precisely:
- supplied directly by the User: they are all the Personal Data entered on the Site (including those entered on the Site and/or provided to telephone operators for surfing, requesting information, registering as User/Customer), or to communicate with you during organisational events or events in which IVS Italia Spa is a participant, or however provided to the owner of the site using any direct method by the User (for example, filling out forms or correspondence).
- automatically collected: Personal Data automatically collected by, but not limited to, so-called “cookies” (explained in detail in the following section), are – as a rule – data relating to User browsing. The information systems and software procedures for the Site acquire certain Personal Data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocol during normal business. This information is generally not collected for association with the identification of data subjects, but by nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable user identification. This category of Personal Data includes IP addresses, names of domains, of personal computers used by Users connecting to the Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the users IT environment. These Data are mainly used to obtain statistical information on use of the Site and to check correct functioning. The Data may also be used to ascertain liability in the event of possible cyber crime against the Site.
LOCATION, DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND SUBJECTS WHOSE DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
Data Processing takes place, as a rule, at the site owner’s headquarters
The precise list of subjects to whom Personal Data may be communicated is updated from time to time and is available from the registered office of the owner of the site.
Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the obligations and guarantees outlined by the Code, both in analogue form and with computerised systems by our employees (staff or appointed third parties), for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes for which the data were collected. Specific safety measures are implemented to prevent data loss, illegal use or incorrect data. As soon as Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes of this Information, IVS Group will delete them, unless legislation obliges its archiving or the User has permitted processing for a longer period or their archiving for other purposes.
PROCESSING PURPOSES AND NATURE OF CONSENT
IVS Group processes Personal Data exclusively for the following purposes:
- 1. Purposes relating to use of the services offered by IVS Group and to fulfil any contractual obligations stipulated with the User
- 2. Statistical purpose, market research, sending informative and advertising material, announcing promotional initiatives and sales offers and other information services on the site owner’s business
- 3. Define the profile of the Users to customise and identify sales offers
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF CONSENT
Personal Data are processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- provision of services offered by the undersigned company to fulfill any contractual obligations established with the User;
- statistics, market research;
- sending of informative and advertising material, reporting of promotional initiatives and commercial offers and other information services on the activity of the undersigned company, if the User has expressed specific consent and/or adherence to the service;
- definition of the User profile to personalize and individualize the commercial offers of the undersigned company and the companies belonging to its group, if the user has expressed specific consent and/or adherence to the service.
The site may contain links to other third party sites (“Links”), considered of interest to the User.
By connecting to these sites, you exit the Site on your own accord and access a third party owned site
The information contained in these sites are independent and out of the control of IVS Group , which cannot assume any liability for them or relating to any processing of Personal Data which can take place under such circumstances. Consequently: (i) IVS Group cannot be held in any way liable, or provide any guarantee on the nature or content of any third party website connected to this Site via Links; (ii) this Information does not apply or relate to data processing by other websites, even if consulted by the User via a Link; (iii) the link to third party sites takes place under the sole liability of the Users.
needs, as well as making the web content consulted by them more useful. Thanks to these cookies, more convenient browsing is guaranteed with greater ease and intuitive use of the Site. In fact, cookies are small text files contained in an “information package”, sent by the Site to the User terminal (usually on the browser), where they are saved and then re-transmitted to the same Site, in the same session or subsequent visits by the same User. Generally, cookies assign a unique number to the User; however, this number is meaningless outside the Site on which it was assigned.
Cookies can only be saved for the time a certain site is used (i.e. session cookies) or for a longer period of time, independent of the session (i.e. persistent cookies). Cookies normally enable the owner of the site to establish what sections and content are most visited or viewed on the Site, to adapt them to user’s wishes and, at the same time, improve the services offered by also providing made to measure communication for users and their interests.
The types of cookies used by the Site are:
- a. Cookies necessary and functional for browsing
- b. Third party cookies
Cookies necessary for browsing
They are indispensible cookies for the operability and visibility of the Site, enabling browsing with the essential functionalities.
These cookies do not collect information on Users which could be used for marketing purposes.
The necessary cookies are used, among other things, to: (i) register the Users’ data on the various pages during a browser session; (ii) display the contents in the pre-selected language on each access, recognising from what country the User is connecting (and remembering this setting for future access).
Functional cookies for browsing
They are cookies that enable the owner of the site to make site use considerably easier for the User. They enable identification of the Users who have logged into the Site, avoiding having to enter the data again on each new browser session. These cookies aim to ease and speed up use.
What is it for?
How long do cookies remain on your device?
Details on cookies
Analytical / Tracking
Provides anonymous / aggregate information on where you go and what you do on our sites and other websites
Social Media / sharing
They allow you to share comments / reviews / pages / bookmarks and help you simplify access to social networks and social tools on the internet
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
The user can oppose cookie registration on his/her device by configuring the browser: if you use a Site without changing the
browser settings, it is assumed you intend receiving all the cookies used by the Site and avail of all the functionalities.
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
How to disable third party service cookies
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, each User has the right to obtain confirmation of archiving by the owner of the site of Personal Data relevant to him/her, and their communication in intelligible form.
More precisely, each User has the right to obtain information on:
- 1. The origin of the Personal Data
- 2. The purposes and methods of processing
- 3. The methods with which electronic and computerised tools process the Personal Data
- 4. The identification details of the owner, the managers (or the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5 Clause 2 of the Code)
- 5. The subjects or the categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or of which they become aware as the appointed representative in the region of the country, the managers or staf
Furthermore, each User has the right to obtain:
- 1. Updating, correction or, when relevant to him/her, integration of data
- 2. The deletion, transformation in anonymous format or blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, including those whose archiving is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- 3. The proof these operations pursuant to Letters a) and b) were brought to the attention, also including their content, of those who were communicated or diffused the data, except where this fulfilment is impossible or involves use of means proven to be excessive in relation to the protected right
The User also has the right to oppose, fully or partially:
- 1. For legitimate reasons the processing of Personal Data regarding him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection
- 2. The processing of Personal Data relevant to him/him to send advertising or direct sales materials or to conduct market research or sales communication
The requests pursuant to the previous points should be sent to the Data Processing Manager (as indicated in the next paragraph) via e-mail, ordinary mail or registered letter sent to the owner of the site.
OWNER AND DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The owner of processing is IVS Group .